Friday, October 28, 2011

Born of our princess – Raisya Nur Eishal

Good days and good news. Hehehehe. When our marriage age reaches almost 1 year, we are blessed with baby girl. Our daughter born on 30/07/2011 (Saturday) on 3.30am at Segamat Hospital, Johor Darul Takzim. We named our daughter as Raisya Nur Eishal (Raisya Cahaya Bunga Syurga).  
Raisya Nur Eishal 1 month 26 days@Sabah
Mummy's and daddy's little girl
Sayang papa and mama


For my wife, she was discharged from hospital after 3 days stayed. Then we proceed to my wife’s home town; Felda Maokil Segamat Johor Darul Takzim for confinement period. During that period I always shuttled from KL-Segamat to see my wife and my newborn daughter.  For my baby sayang, Raisya Nur Eishal, welcome to the world. Both your mother and your father will always love you till the end of our life.  
During our last trip to Langkawi Island, my wife was pregnant for 5 months.

1 comment:

  1. comeinya baby
    btw......ada tanya pasal la cottage kan
    nak contact no en hamizi
    (012-3246767

    ReplyDelete